As a civil engineer you will be required to produce structural document or projects located in United states using designs software as AutoCAD and Revit
Join us If you are looking for different working experiences and opportunities to grow in a spacious office, and comfortable workstations.
- Prepares material take-offs and reviews take-offs of others from planning documents or engineering drawings to be translated into estimates.
- Prepare structural design calculations, specifications, portions of technical reports as well as the developments of engineering plans and specifications and quantity estimates for various projects.
- Assist with project control activities including project document management, monitoring.
- Assist in changes to scope, prepare estimates for systems and subsystems and prepare a detailed breakdown of components.
- Communicate with team members and the New York team about project details.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field Requires.
- Ability to apply technical skills and read construction documentation to meet projects demands.
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Very good knowledge of the AutoCAD program, Revit is preferred.
- Previous construction experience is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
- Attention to details and ability to contribute to a positive work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com