Website Flex Business Solution
Fleet coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating various aspects of the vehicle fleet.
This includes administration of the vehicle and driver documentation, such as, but not limited to: insurance, registrations, inspections, maintenance log and schedule, daily inspection records, commercial driving licenses, etc.
Join us if you are looking for different working experiences and opportunities to grow in a spacious office, and comfortable workstations.
- Maintains a complete record of vehicle documentation, such as: registration, insurance, inspection, tax payments, road tolls, tickets, accidents, etc.
- Schedules each vehicle’s preventive maintenance in compliance with the vehicle’s service manual and service history to avoid vehicle downtime and minimize operational costs.
- Maintains a complete record of driver documentation, such as: driving license, commercial driving license, medical report, and any obligatory certifications required for this industry.
- Ensures the vehicle fleet is in good operating condition and prepares the available list of drivers for the next schedule.
- Ensures that the cargo will not exceed the maximum weight and dimensions allowed by the truck manufacturer and DOT regulations.
- Ensures that every cargo is accounted for and every truck is equipped with a packing list signed by the loading party.
- Fleet dispatching based on the confirmed next-day work schedule.
- Assigns drivers to trucks based on confirmed next-day schedule and available drivers list.
- Ensures that drivers receive and understand each route assignment (including date, time, location, or any special delivery requirements).
- Monitors the fleet in real-time via GPS, on-board cameras, and mobile phones.
- Provides real-time information about the departures, arrivals, or delays to the field team.
- Fleet rerouting based on during-the-day requirements.
- Makes necessary rerouting to avoid heavy traffic, roadblocks and hazards, in order to reduce any delays that can be avoided. Logs each daily truck/driver assignments and makes sure the fleet is brought back in accordance with company’s policy.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years managing logistics, operations, individuals and teams.
- Time management skills, multitasking and prioritizing effectively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft offices.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Spanish is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org