Website Flex Business Solution
HR - Payroll Specialist
As a payroll Specialist you will be responsible for managing all aspects of payroll. Your responsibilities will include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
Join us if you are looking for different working experiences and opportunities to grow in a spacious office, and comfortable workstations.
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Administer payroll in accordance with New York company’s policies and requirements according to the NY HR Department.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions while maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Entering data into database and spreadsheets.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, employee record keeping etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with other related relevant departments within New York Offices
- Coordinate with the accounting department for bank balances.
- Analyze and report accurately the weekly payroll.
- Bachelor degree
- English communication skills written and spoken.
- Spanish is a plus
- Good follow-up skills, the ability to understand, adaptability to process changes and a strong sense of importance and ownership.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com