Website Flex Business Solution
Prepares material take-offs and reviews take-offs of others from planning documents or engineering drawings.
Prepares detailed breakdown of components and elements of estimates for systems and subsystems.
Accumulates, evaluates, and documents historical cost data for the development of future estimates.
Prepares and/or reviews the final Engineer’s estimate.
Reviews contract documents and contract modifications to determine the scope of work and equitable cost allowance for scope changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Requires 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD program
- Must possess the ability to read construction documentation
- Previous construction experience is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
- Detailed oriented with analytical skills
We welcome all interested candidates to submit their application (CV in English) to email@example.com
Please note :
Only the selected candidates will be notified for the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org